- Ioannis Moutsatsos (2016) Groovy in Jenkins : Boston Groovy-Grails Meetup
- Bruno P. Kinoshta (2016). BioUno - Building Pipelines for life sciences with Jenkins. eResearch NZ 2016, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Ioannis Moutsatsos (2014). Jenkins CI, an Open Source Continuous Integration System, as a Scientific Data and Image Processing Platform. Jenkins User Conference 2014-Boston
- Bruno P. Kinoshita (2013). Using Jenkins for bioinformatics research. Jenkins Sao Paulo Meetup 2013
- Bruno P. Kinoshita (2012). Creating biology pipelines with BioUno. ISMB/BOSC 2012.
- Ioannis Moutsatsos K., et al. “Jenkins-CI, an Open-Source Continuous Integration System, as a Scientific Data and Image-Processing Platform.” Journal of Biomolecular Screening (2016): 1087057116679993.
- Ioannis Moutsatsos (2012). Jenkins-CI: A script execution platform for lab scientists. Toolbox.com.
- Bruno P. Kinoshita (2012). Jenkins and Bioinformatics, catch us at BOSC 2012. Jenkins-CI Blog
- Fourth Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE4) (project mention)
- Use of Continuous Integration Tools for Application Performance Monitoring (PBS Plug-in mention)
- Continuous integration in a Cray multiuser environment (PBS Plug-in mention)
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Cookbook - Second Edition (R Plug-in mention)
- A real example of how to implement Agile Testing (Image Gallery Plug-in mention)
Ioannis Moutsatsos (2016) Boston Groovy-Grails Meetup
Ioannis Moutsatsos (2014). JUC- Boston: Jenkins CI, as a Scientific Data and Image Processing Platform.
Bruno P. Kinoshita (2013). Meetup- Sao Paulo: Using Jenkins for bioinformatics research. (Brazilian Portuguese. Problem in audio).
Using the Structure plug-in in Jenkins.
Did you use BioUno in your paper? Send us your details and we will include your publication to the list.